Architecture & Architectural Engineering
- Experience hands-on projects demonstrating architecture design principles and practices.
- Learn about general architecture, phases of building design, sustainable design, and engineering systems in building design.
- Discover what education and training is needed to be successful in the architecture field.
Architecture, Engineering & Land Survey
- Complete hands-on activities related to architecture, a variety of engineering areas, field services, and land surveying
- Explore challenges related to infrastructure
- See how architecture and engineering projects help keep people safe and healthy
Engineering & Technology
- Experience law enforcement by participating in activities like crime scene investigation, fingerprinting, and traffic stops.
- Ride along with a law enforcement officer
- Discover what types of careers exist in law enforcement
18-20 Year Old Participants
Exploring participants in the 18-20 age range, must fill out an adult application (found at www.exploring.org/), submit to a criminal background check, and successfully complete Youth Protection Training (found at my.scouting.org).
Contact Melissa at 563.556.4343 firstname.lastname@example.org.